0829882 BC Ltd dba Tim Hortons
Company operating name: 0829882 BC Ltd dba Tim Hortons
Business address: 3102 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6K 2H3
Rate of pay: $15.00/hour
Overtime: 1.5 times normal rate as per provincial regulations.
Benefits Package: 4% vacation pay will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis
Medical: BC Medical Services Plan payable by employee
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School is an asset but not mandatory.
Experience: A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
Number of positions available: 4
NOC Group: Food service supervisors (NOC: 6311)
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Job Location: 3102 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6K 2H3
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments and responds appropriately to customer issues.
- Schedules and supervises staff to assign duties, and responsibilities in accordance with work requirements
- Trains newer or less experienced Food Counter Attendants in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to customers accurately.
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices to record the order and compute the amount of the bill and maintain records of sales and wastage.
- Collects payment from guests through cash, debit and credit transactions
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money during the shift
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards and ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image
Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards
- Practices inventory control standards and inspects equipment and storage facilities to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Performs paperwork duties as needed.
- Resolves complaints regarding food service and handles a variety of situations with different stakeholders such as management, employees, or customers.
1. We will provide employee discounts for food to our employees.
2. Part-Time Candidates are welcome to apply for flexible hours.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
********************* ATTENTION **************************
Please read carefully, send your cover letter and resume. In order not to
waste time, we will be only contacting candidates who’s cover letter and
resume get shortlisted. We will not accept any drop-ins or phone calls,
only resumes submitted via email will be accepted.
All others will not be processed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org