Website 18 Wheels Logistics Ltd
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school
Position Available: 2
NOC Group: 1215
NOC Job Title: Logistics supervisor
Job Address: 7185 11th Ave, Burnaby, BC V3N 2M5
Business address: 7185 11th Ave, Burnaby, BC V3N 2M5
We are looking to hire professional logistics supervisor to be a part of 18 Wheels Logistics’ team. Successful candidates must have prior experience working as logistics coordinators or assistants. We encourage all those looking to develop and be a part of a responsible and professional logistics environment to apply.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Plan, oversee and organize the work of operation team, transportation team,
- Coordinate all aspects of shipping and on-boarding process as well as coordinate activities with other internal departments, warehouses, carriers and external customers to ensure timely and effective delivery of goods,
- Coordinate, review and assign the work of operation and transportation team members,
- Solve on daily basis any unexpected events as they arise,
- Prepare and review monthly reports,
- Train team members on job duties, company policies and safety procedures,
- Requisition supplies and materials,
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment,
- Perform the same duties as workers supervised on ad hoc basis.
- High school diploma;
- 1 -2 year of work related experience;
- Ambitious, proactive nature and positive attitude;
- Sufficient English language communication skills, effective interpersonal skills (both verbal and written);
- Strong customer service skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong team worker;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com