Position: Administrative Coordinator (Job#40.21) *REMOTE*
NOC Code: 1221
City: Canada Wide
Company Name: CCRW
Company Website: https://www.ccrw.org/
Who is CCRW:
Creative. Innovative. Inclusive. Our team of motivated professionals are paving the way to a fully inclusive nation, because we believe that disability should never stand in the way of ambition.
We drive solutions-focused approaches from coast to coast, delivering hands-on programming in local communities and fostering inclusive business partnerships. As leaders influencing policy change from across Canada to the U.N., CCRW employees enjoy diversity and flexibility in their roles. Our welcoming culture recognizes the passion and optimism of our teams, and we know that a healthy work-life balance is key to personal and professional growth.
Join us as we continue to deliver service excellence across Canada.
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing support to and coordinating activities within Accommodation and Inclusion Management services, including support for the Accommodation and Inclusion Specialists, Service Lead, and Service Manager. The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for clerical tasks, including, but not limited to, scheduling, purchasing/invoicing, and data entry. The Administrative Coordinator will also be responsible for drafting documents and correspondence, preparing reports, proofreading, providing telephone support, and transcribing as required.
The Administrative Coordinator is a highly organized, dynamic, and flexible individual that can adapt to change, and effectively support with a variety of tasks/assignments.
- Provide support to and coordinate activities within Accommodation and Inclusion Management services
- Support AIM specialists, Service Lead, and Service Manager with scheduling, including scheduling team meetings, assessments, presentations
- Purchasing and coordination of accommodations for clients
- Invoicing for services, including entering invoices into CCRW Expense Manager for approval
- Maintaining accurate, and up-to-date data entry in CRM
- Support with proofreading, reporting (including CRM reporting), and drafting documents as required
- Flexible and adaptive to support with ad-hoc requests as needed
- Provide clerical support for research, including the collection and organization of both qualitative and quantitative data
- Additional administrative tasks as assigned
Requirements to be considered for this job:
- 2-3 years of experience in administration
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma
- Advanced software proficiency with the ability to work at an advanced level using MS Office, Visio, Project Manager, SharePoint, One Drive.
- Previous experience using a CRM is considered an asset
- Ability to manage logistics including event calendar, travel, venue and meeting coordination.
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills complemented by multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential material and information with discretion.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the non-profit/charitable sector and more specifically the Disability sector is an asset.
- All CCRW staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of hire in accordance with CCRW’s Vacination Policy
- A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) is required
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume in one document, clearly indicating how they qualify for the role, to: Careers@ccrw.org. Please quote Job # 40.21.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CCRW embraces and celebrates our country’s unique multicultural heritage and diversity. CCRW is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a culture of inclusiveness and diversity reflecting our diverse stakeholders, staff and community alike. We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices. Should you require accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Closing Date: November 01, 2021
Program: Accommodation and Inclusion Management, Business Solutions
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@ccrw.org