AIRGMS Technologies Inc.
Company business name: AIRGMS Technologies Inc.
Company operating name: iGMS
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
Position Available: 1
NOC Group: Computer and information systems managers (0213)
NOC Job Title: IT Operations Manager
Salary: $120 000 yearly / $57.69 hourly
Business Address/Job Location: 303-3606 Aldercrest Dr, North Vancouver, BC V7G 0A3
iGMS is the reliable vacation rental software/platform that helps hosts to effectively handle day-to-day short-term rental management tasks.
We are looking for experienced IT Operations Manager to be responsible for delivery of our IT operations. Successful candidate must have prior experience in software engineering, computer programming, networking or related IT Operations experience at progressive levels of accountability. We encourage all those looking to be a part of our talented and professional Team to apply.
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Build, develop, lead, control and evaluate IT Operations, including, but not limited to:
· Allocate IT resources appropriately to ensure operations and projects are completed in the most efficient and timely manner to the highest standards;
· Provide support to the entire IT team and respond to escalations promptly and courteously;
· Ensures quality control of IT operations, support and deployments;
· Monitor and respond to network, server, and security issues;
· Oversees the maintenance of all workstations, servers, software, processes and procedures relating to network performance and monitoring, and system security within the organization;
2. Participate in development and implementation of IT strategies and policies in collaboration with the CTO and other management;
3. Develop, implement and maintain procedures of the IT Department;
4. Manage and control IT Operations budget;
5. Manage inventory and oversee ordering of IT operational supplies and equipment;
6. Supervise assigned staff and participate in recruiting, training, development, promotion, and performance evaluation of staff;
7. Perform other related duties as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field;
· Several years of related experience managing teams within an IT environment;
· Ability to work after hours and have on-call availability;
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
· Advanced leadership skills, strategic planning organizing skills;
· Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills;
· Strong ability to work under pressure in a high-intensity work environment.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com