AMCO Fisheries Ltd.
Job Title: Processing Fish Plant Worker:(NOC: 9463)
Employer: AMCO Fisheries Ltd.
Location: 896 Chemin Bas Cap-Pele Cap-Pele NB E4N 3B3
Wage: 14/hr for 35 hrs per week
Vacancy: 4 vacancies
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Seasonal-6 months / full time
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- No experience
- Unloading fish from fishing vessels and transporting to work area in the fish processing plant
- Cut and clean whole fish for further processing
- Setting up and operating machines to clean, cut, process and package fresh fish products in accordance with our operating procedures for safety and quality
- Condition whole fish for shipping
- Weighing fish, recording weight and packing fish in ice.
- Cleaning work area and equipment
- Transporting supplies and packaging materials throughout plant and storage area manually or with power equipment.
- Check products and packaging for quality assurance and to ensure conformance to our company’s high standards, making adjustments as needed.
- Cutting, cleaning, trimming, filleting and scaling fish
- Checking fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections
- Cutting sections according to specifications and placing them in containers for weighing
- Repetitive tasks,, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of times bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player, reliable
Work Location Information:
- Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate
How to Apply
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com