Website Atlantic Oriental Wholesale (AOW) Incorporated.
Employer: Atlantic Oriental Wholesale (AOW) Incorporated.
Business/Work Location: 127 Seal Point Rd., Upper Port La, Nova Scotia B0W 3N0
Wage: $14.00~$17.00 per hour (To be negotiated)
Vacancy: 2 Lobster processor
Term of employment: Permanent / Full-time (Part-time OK)
Hours of Work: 30 to 40 hours / week
Benefit: 4% vacation pay
Work Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: No education is required
Experience: No experience is required
· Cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing
· Disjoint and remove meat from lobsters or other crustaceans preparatory to canning or further processing
· Record production information
· Check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required
· Set up and operate machines to can, bag, box or otherwise package fish and seafood products
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods
Work Site Environment
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Lobster Processor’ in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com