Company operating name: Atrium Hardware
Company business address: 3-1020 Nicola street, Vancouver, BC, V6G 2C9
Title of the position: Installer (NOC 7441)
· Assist with door hardware installation.
· Millwork and finishing carpentry.
· General carpentry.
· Construction labour.
· Possibly help with project coordination.
· Read blueprints or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures.
· Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations.
· Install, repair and service interior prefabricated products such as doors, windows, kitchen cupboards, bathroom vanities, water heaters and household appliances using hand and power tools.
· Install, repair and service exterior prefabricated products such as siding, shutters, awnings, fencing, decks, septic and irrigation systems, signs and play structures using hand and power tools.
Terms of employment: Full-time
The language of work: English and Spanish is preferred but not required
Wage: $22 – $25 per hour
Benefits package being offered: None
Location or locations of work: Vancouver, BC
Contact information to apply for the job: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Knowledgeable with hand tools.
· Knowledgeable with power tools such as, but not limited to drill, impact, router, table saw, chop/mitre saw, random orbital sander, planner, hammer drill, jigsaw, pinner, bandsaw.
· Ability to read shop drawings.
· Ability to lift objects that are up to 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the workday.
· Ability to work on your own as well as with a team.
· Ability to keep a schedule and be punctual.
· Basic adeptness at mathematics.
· Completion of secondary school is preferred but not required.
Required work experience:
· Some experience in the construction trades particularly carpentry, millwork, door, and hardware installations.
· On-the-job training and several months of related installing, repairing, or servicing experience are preferred but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com