AVK Innovations Inc
- Handling Virtualization Infrastructure and IT Infrastructure Migration with expertise in VMware, Windows, Compute, Storage, Disaster Recovery Planning Administration, Solution Design and Delivery Operations
- Building VMware virtual servers and physical servers with windows, VMware vSphere distributed switch and Cisco Nexus 1000v
- Handling performance tuning and capacity planning using various monitoring tools-vRealize Operations Manager (vRops), Splunk, VMware Log insight
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting VMware NSX appliance for setup including VMware vSphere
- Developing strategies to migrate Dev/Test/Production from an Enterprise VMware infrastructure to this IaaS Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud environment including runbook process and procedures.
- Comprehending Business Requirements, analyze the Functional Specifications, Test scripts, Track, report and fix Bugs.
- Handling all stages of Agile Methodology, SDLC, STLC and Defect Life Cycle.
- Developing and executing Test cases and Test Automation scripts with test case design techniques.
- Conferring with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conducting business and technical studies
- Designing, developing, integrating, testing, and implementing information systems business solutions
- Providing advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
- Conducting independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.
Wage: CAD $39 per hour for 30 hours per week
Benefits package being offered:
As an equal opportunity employer, the company offers
Two weeks of paid vacation
Annual bonus of 10% based on the performance of the candidate.
Employees can have unpaid leave up to three months for any emergency and one-year unpaid leave for higher studies in a reputed University
Location or of work: Toronto, ON
Contact information to apply for the job: email@example.com
- Knowledge in Datacenter and Server farm environment.
- Working experience with HP servers.
- Experience in high availability distributed resource scheduler and Resource Pools.
- Good knowledge of DevOps, AWS EC2, Azure VMs and
- Infrastructure as a Code.
- Ability to collect and document client requirements, map business requirements into technical activities to be performed.
- Ability to design, develop, integrate, test and implement the technical solutions, and provide inputs on strategy and the network security policies.
- Ability to ensure quality of the network and security patterns, build testing life cycle with experience in Agile methodologies and Jira or HP ALM.
Required education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Business Administration or a related discipline or completion of a college program in Computer Science is preferred but not required.
Required work experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in using VMWare Technology.
- 2-4 years of experience in Manual and automation testing.
- 1-2 years of experience in cloud technologies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org