NOC Code: 1122
Salary: Salary: $58,880.00-$67,712.00 per year
Province: Canada- Wide
City: Canada- Wide
Who is CCRW:
Creative. Innovative. Inclusive. Our team of motivated professionals are paving the way to a fully inclusive nation, because we believe that disability should never stand in the way of ambition.
We drive solutions-focused approaches from coast to coast, delivering hands-on programming in local communities and fostering inclusive business partnerships. As leaders influencing policy change from across Canada to the U.N., CCRW employees enjoy diversity and flexibility in their roles. Our welcoming culture recognizes the passion and optimism of our teams, and we know that a healthy work-life balance is key to personal and professional growth.
Join us as we continue to deliver service excellence across Canada.
The Business Development and Training Specialist supports the Business Development team capacity to communicate, manage, and deliver consulting services, co-leads the design of new training opportunities, and enhances business engagement and account management. This role leverages their knowledge of business consulting, leadership culture, and training delivery and development to support all aspects of the delivery of customized solutions for business and thereby increasing the capacity of the Business Development team to better focus on Account Management and Business Engagement.
The main accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Deliver professional consulting services to CCRW business clients, including account management, to present, implement and support CCRW professional business solutions
- Provide leadership to ensure CCRW programs and solutions increase accessibility and inclusion in all communities through the completion of business engagement activities, community engagement and best practices in employment services.
- Lead in all aspects of project design, delivery and results achievement, including alignment with CCRW strategic plan
- Identify and act on potential advocacy issues within the community as related to clients accessing programs and services.
- Work with Research team to define data sets, implement strategy for data pertaining to solution content
- Work with Marketing team to ensure effective collateral, adverts & social media content is defined
- Work with Accommodation and Inclusion Management (AIM) for access to information & incorporation of accommodation principles in all material, solutions & training
- Develop solutions content and prepare for product positioning
- Support development of key Business Development services and solutions
- Conduct evaluation of employer content to identify gaps, systemic barriers and advise
- Provide expert employment advice to employers on the attraction, retention, and promotion of people with disabilities
- Lead the development, delivery, and design of internal and external training initiatives
- Educate new & existing employees on business acumen, CCRW solutions discovery
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual and/or customized training modules
- Prepare education material such as summaries, blog posts etc.
Who are you:
The Business Development and training Specialist is an engaging, intuitive and self-motivated individual able to establish, maintain and enhance relationships with business clients. The Business Development and training specialist supports the Business Development team capacity to communicate, manage, and deliver consulting services, co-leads the design of new training opportunities, and enhances business engagement and account management. This individual is extremely independent with organized, dynamic and creative approaches to problem-solving, possessing demonstrated experience in service delivery, training, account management, and sales.
Requirements to be considered for this job:
- Completed university degree (minimum Bachelor’s) in business related discipline, and/or 5+ yrs. experience in sales or business development, or other relevant experience
- Agile development methods
- Works independently without the need for direct supervision to manage own files and responsibilities
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team and with multiple stakeholders
- Well-developed analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, administrative and prioritization skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in the fields of accessibility and inclusion.
- Combination of education, volunteer and work experience may be considered.
- Confident, professional, thoughtful, assertive, polished, enthusiastic, hardworking, team player with developed work ethics
- All CCRW staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of hire in accordance with CCRW’s Vaccination Policy
- A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) is required
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote Job # 38.21.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CCRW embraces and celebrates our country’s unique multicultural heritage and diversity. CCRW is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a culture of inclusiveness and diversity reflecting our diverse stakeholders, staff and community alike. We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices. Should you require accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Application Deadline: 2021-10-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com