Website Chancho Enterprises Ltd.
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Business Address: 560 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2G4
Job Address: 560 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2G4
We are looking to hire a professional Food Service Supervisor to fill the permanent full-time position (40 hours per week) in Chancho Tortilleria’s team at 560 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2G4. Successful candidates must have prior experience working in a fast-paced environment and prior knowledge of Mexican cuisine is beneficial; we truly enjoy sharing our passion for food, cooking, and exceptional service. We encourage all those looking to develop and be a part of a responsible and professional culinary environment to apply.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for production;
· Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the activities of the kitchen staff in preparation, portioning, and presentation of food products and beverages;
· Maintain Chancho Tortilleria’s guest service standards including friendly guest service, speed of service, quality and consistency of food products and cleanliness of the restaurant;
· Implement all guest experience initiatives in the restaurant;
· Resolve or escalate customers’ complains and concerns;
· Supervise and prepare order summaries according to the brand standard and custom orders;
· Build their team through strong application of Chancho Tortilleria’s policies and procedures;
· Develop new and improve existing methods to meet production and demand schedules;
· Maintain records of stocks, equipment temperatures, maintenance requirements, sales categories, and wastage;
· Coordinate, supervise, facilitate and assist in training staff as required in specific related duties and responsibilities;
· Maintain and enforce food safety standards, procedures, and processes;
· Assist in the budget development of specific products costing and pricing to differing levels.
· Plan, develop, and implement menus, and daily and/or monthly specials.
· Secondary school diploma;
· Minimum 2 years of experience in food and beverage industry;
· Ambitious, proactive nature and positive attitude;
· Sufficient English language communication skills;
· Strong team worker, great interpersonal skills, and proven communication skills.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com