Children's Club and Art Academy
Children’s Club and Art Academy is seeking highly motivated 1 Early Childhood Educator (E.C.E.). This role requires the development and implementation of child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children as well as observing and guiding the development of behaviors and habits.
– Job title: Early Childhood Educator (NOC 4214)
– Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
– Location: 3978 Brandon Street, Burnaby, BC, V5G 2P5
– Compensation: $18 per hour depending on qualification
– 10 days of paid vacation per year
– Completion of a two- to four-year college program in early childhood education is required.
– British Columbia Early Childhood Educator Certificate, First Aid & CPR is required.
– Experience will be asset.
– Ability to use professional English in workplace is required.
– Develop and implement child-care programs
– Design, prepare, and lead early learning education activities for children
– Ensure a healthy, secure, and comfortable environment for children
– Observe, collect, and assess the abilities, interests, needs, and feedback of children
– Discuss with parents and other ECEs of how to improve the program
– Prepare relevant reports for parents, guardians, and supervisors
– Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and suggestions
– Assign tasks to early childhood educator assistants (ECEA)
– Supervise and coordinate activities of ECEAs
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Canadian citizen and permanent resident will be given priority. If you think you are qualified candidate, please send your resume, cover letter, and relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com