Canadian Western Bank Group
|Customized Admin. Support Opportunity
To support inclusive hiring of people with disabilities at CWB, BC WiN is assisting with recruitment for a customized administrative position to work with the Call Centre team, onsite, in downtown Vancouver.
Client Services Administrator (customized)
This Client Services position has been restructured from being a call centre role, to perform administrative tasks to support the Call Centre team. Duties include:
· Carrying out admin duties such as mail, retrieving files, pulling and analyzing reports from a computer system, creating profiles.
· Potential for some direct client interactions in collecting information and redirecting calls.
· Pre-requisite would be a high school diploma, working with confidential information, exposure or experience in the financial industry is an asset.
· Position is full time, with benefits.
· Schedule could be a gradual increase as the candidate becomes more comfortable with the tasks and could be flexible from 30 – 37.5 hours per week
The successful candidate will be someone who:
· Is reliable and can work independently, as well as part of a team
· Has strong communication and internal customer service skills
· Thrives doing task oriented work
To Apply by November 3, 2021
Qualified candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply for positions via the BC WiN application process by November 3, 2021. ***Note, if you have already referred a suitable candidate for previous opportunities, no need to resend the information below, just reach out with an email reminder – thank you!
· Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
· Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org