Employer: Comfort Keepers
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (30 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of High School
Positions Available: 6
NOC Group: 6312
Job Location (s):
Employer’s Address: 100-15261 Russell Ave., White Rock, British Columbia, V4B 2P7
Since 2005, Comfort Keepers White Rock has been committed to providing custom care plans to meet the unique needs of each of our valued clients, helping them retain dignity and independence in their day-to-day activities.
Comfort Keepers is looking to hire Housekeepers to assist with the daily maintenance of home. Please note that the work will be in the employer’s private home.
Main Duties include:
· Manage and supervise housekeeping operations
· Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping crews
· Quality control and conduct inspections to ensure that standards and health and safety regulations are being met
· Arrange for maintenance and repairs
· Prepare housekeeping plans and ensure same are satisfactorily followed
· Completion of secondary school required
· Cleaning or supervisory experience of at least 7 months required
· Knowledge of English language required
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
-We would like to thank everyone for applying, however, due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.
-We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org