Position: Communications Coordinator
NOC Code: 0124
Salary Scale: $39,100 to $52,900
Province: Newfoundland and Labrador
City: St. John’s
CCRW is currently recruiting on behalf of local Non-Profit organization
Responsibilities may include:
- Develop Content | Develop clear and engaging written and graphic content about organization and the province. Lead design of online and print materials in collaboration with contractors.
- Manage Communications Platforms | Manage, improve, and monitor analytics for communications platforms. This includes company websites, email newsletter, and social media platforms. Cultivate a consistent brand and voice for organization across communications platforms.
- Plan and Strategize |Oversee the implementation and continuous improvement of organization Communications Plan and Style Guide. Collaborate with other staff to develop and implement project-specific communications plans.
- Coordinate Media | Support the CEO with media relations. This includes writing press releases, identifying and pursuing strategic media opportunities, and maintaining strong relationships with media.
- Public Engagement | Assist with organization’s outreach and education activities to build and strengthen relationships with the public and partners. This includes hosting display booths, giving presentations, and attending events as a representative of the organization.
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience with writing for various audiences, Adobe Creative Suite, and Canva are assets.
- Experience with Squarespace, WordPress, MailChimp, SEO, Facebook, twitter, and Instagram are assets. Experience leading groups in the development and review of materials is an asset.
- Experience working within an established brand and voice is an asset.
- Experience developing and implementing communications plans is an asset.
- Experience with writing press releases and developing media campaigns are assets.
Requirements may include:
Flexibility to work remotely anywhere in the province or from an office in St. John’s
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume to: Job Developer Jason Bartlett Email Address JBartlett@ccrw.org.
DISCLAIMER: CCRW is posting on behalf of an employer or business. This job description is subject to change at any time. CCRW is an organization that assists candidates who self-identify with disability (be it physical, mental, learning, etc.) in their search for employment. To be eligible for services all candidates must self-identify as having or living with a disability. The employer will make all final hiring decisions***
To apply for this job email your details to JBartlett@ccrw.org