Job Title: Content Creator (Job # 45.21) *REMOTE*
NOC Code: 1123
Positions Available: 2
Program: Business Development
Term: Full-time, 8 Month contract
Who is CCRW:
Creative. Innovative. Inclusive. Our team of motivated professionals are paving the way to a fully inclusive nation, because we believe that disability should never stand in the way of ambition.
We drive solutions-focused approaches from coast to coast, delivering hands-on programming in local communities and fostering inclusive business partnerships. As leaders influencing policy change from across Canada to the U.N., CCRW employees enjoy diversity and flexibility in their roles. Our welcoming culture recognizes the passion and optimism of our teams, and we know that a healthy work-life balance is key to personal and professional growth.
Join us as we continue to deliver service excellence across Canada.
The Content Creator is driven, detail-oriented professional able to produce high-quality outputs for our growing organization. The content creator will update existing material, generate innovative work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. The Content creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our organization’s outputs. Initiating new products and services will require comprehensive collaboration with all areas of CCRW and therefore require consistent communications with focus on accuracy and branding. This position answers to the National Manager Business Development and works directly with CCRW’s Internal Communications & Project Coordinator as well as the eLearning Specialist.
The main accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company website, blogs, marketing materials, and eLearning platform
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Work with the Project Coordinator and Internal Communications Specialist as well as the eLearning specialist and other creative team members with the design of promotional materials
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote the organizations initiatives
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Monitoring social media and company website engagements
- Utilizing SEO (Search Engine Optimization) methods to increase site traffic
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
- Provide project support with idea creation, content packaging and marketing solutions
- Review and revise tool kits which have been completed and develop standardized or customized materials as required
- Provide content for external & internal communications to promote org. culture, values and strategic objectives
- Other duties as assigned by the National Manager or the CEO, CBDO, & COO
Who are you:
The ideal candidate is creative, collaborative and has experience in writing, editing and content creation! You will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more clients and candidates to the organization. The Content Creator is someone who can create high-quality content for social media, website, and email campaigns, and our eLearning Platform. This includes – text, images, and video. Design social media posts that will sustain the curiosity of our growing audiences and create a buzz!
Requirements to be considered for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, or a similar field
- Experience creating strong, engaging content
- Knowledge or experience creating accessible formats
- A portfolio of applicable outputs
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong listening and communication skills
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- All CCRW staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of hire in accordance with CCRW’s Vacination Policy
- A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) is required
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume with salary expectations to:
Please quote Job # 45.21
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CCRW embraces and celebrates our country’s unique multicultural heritage and diversity. CCRW is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a culture of inclusiveness and diversity reflecting our diverse stakeholders, staff and community alike. We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices. Should you require accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@ccrw.org