NOC Code: 6552
Province: Newfoundland and Labrador
City: St. John’s
CCRW is currently recruiting on behalf of a Business
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive inbound/outbound calls (no cold calling – the outbound recipients will be expecting your call)
- follow a provided script to ask the person questions and book them in for appointment times.
Skills and competencies:
- Must be located in Newfoundland
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong knowledge of internet navigation
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required
- The ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse company
- Must have an office type space for work
- Typing speed of 30 wpm would be an asset
Technical Requirements: Own computer (Windows 10) high speed internet. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
Notes: Certificate of conduct is required. Basic testing will be done before an offer is made (online).
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume to: Job Developer Jason Bartlett Email Address JBartlett@ccrw.org
DISCLAIMER: CCRW is posting on behalf of an employer or business. This job description is subject to change at any time. CCRW is an organization that assists candidates who self-identify with disability (be it physical, mental, learning, etc.) in their search for employment. To be eligible for services all candidates must self-identify as having or living with a disability. The employer will make all final hiring decisions***
To apply for this job email your details to JBartlett@ccrw.org