Website Dependable Caregivers Agency
In Home Caregiver / Turra Family
Salary: $15.20 /Hourly
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents’ Helpers (4411)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver – Private Home
SKILL AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
· Completion of secondary school;
· Completion of 6 months caregiver training program in child care,
or a related field or 1 year experience in childcare
Child cares for our small children (9 months old & 4 years old).
· Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parent’s.
· Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
· Prepare infants and children for rest periods,
· Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants,
· Bathe, dress and feed infants and children,
· Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents,
· Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children,
· Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development,
· Organize, activities such as games and outings for children,
· Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children,
· Tend to emotional well-being of children
Workplace information: Remote work unavailable
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks
Personal Suitability: Judgement, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Reliability
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Reference required
Benefits: WCB Coverage, relocation costs paid by employer, private medical insurance, 5 days paid sick leave
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Criminal Record Check is mandatory.
· Position is available and open to Indigenous persons, youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.
Your qualification will be reviewed and will be contacted if you are chosen to continue in the interview and selection process.
Employer(s): Turra Family
Location of work: Port Coquitlam BC
How to apply: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com