Dhindsa Travel Ltd.
$23.00 hourly for 35 – 40 hours per week (Overtime applicable after 40 hours a week)
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full-Time, Part Time
Number of positions: 1
High School education
No Experience required, paid on job training will be provided. Previous experience will be an asset.
· Schedule and confirm daily appointments to prioritize activities for the entire day
· Answering telephone and relay telephone calls and messages to appropriate person
· Coordinate and ensure the smooth flow of the Emails of the company and to the clients
· Provide administrative support to maintain compliance standards in client dealings and retaining client files
· Communicate with airlines regarding the tickets booking, preparing travel itinerary, booking travel tours, making online reservations etc.
· Conduct administrative activities and engage in administrative processes associated with day-to-day activities of the business
· Enhance relationships with the clients by making every interaction meaningful and providing administrative support to ensure clients’ needs are met. Respond to their requests by answering questions and providing an exceptional experience
· Work independently and communicate with customers in a manner that promotes positive and respectful relationships.
· Manage invoices for the customers.
· Deal with inbound queries over telephone, email and walk-in.
· Comply with office policies and COVID-19 work place policies.
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, attention to detail
Ability to multitask, flexibility, reliability, organized, team player
Electronic scheduler, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word and Windows
Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Office Address and work location:
#151 – 8120 128 Street Surrey, BC V3W 1R1
Dhindsa Travel Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org