Website The Government of Canada
The Government of Canada is hiring!
Are you a person with a disability? Are you interested in a career in the digital and information technology fields, or in the policy or data analyst fields?
We are pleased to share with you two recruitment initiatives for persons with disabilities:
The Government of Canada has the largest technology operations in the country. Our work is fundamental to:
- providing secure online access to services
- ensuring Canadian values are included in the use of artificial intelligence and emerging technologies
- unlocking the potential of open data
- enabling the way to the digital age
Policy and Data Careers in the public service are varied and the mandates are fascinating. You could be:
- conducting research, studies, forecasts and surveys
- participating in consultations and exploring various models to support government priorities
- developing policies on guiding government investment programs and economic development activities
- developing, analyzing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative information and socio-economic policies and recommendations
Visit this web page to find out more about these and other opportunities available in the federal government. Please note that to be considered for these opportunities, you are required to self-declare as a person with a disability when you apply.
Want to know more? Sign up for an information session! We will explain how to apply to these inventories, the assessment process, and what accommodation measures are available. Click here: Information session registration form
Are you a student? Launch your career with a student job in the federal public service! We offer a variety of jobs across the country in several fields.
We hope that you will consider the Government of Canada for your next career choice.
GC Recruitment Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org