Website EggSolutions-Vanderpols Inc.
This position’s schedule will be 4:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m.
The primary role of the Egg Pasteurizer Operator position is the safe and efficient operation of the pasteurizing machine, mixing and batching of products, maintaining standards according to regulatory requirements, and accurately completing documentation required for the manufacture of safe and high-quality food products. The Egg Pasteurizer Operator is a member of the Vanderpol team and as such, participates in team efforts to achieve department goals, works closely with Breaking, Pail off, and Carton machine operator, and provides support to other roles within the egg operations as required.
The Egg Pasteurizer Operator role includes:
· The Pasteurizer is responsible for ensuring that all know pathogens are pasteurized and product is homogenized.
· Closely monitor the Liquid Egg production process and follow Standard Operating Procedures for batching and processing products.
· Accurately prepare & maintain all area paperwork, ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information.
· Monitor, total solids, allergen, and other related items as they associate with processing Liquid Egg products.
· Verify all charts including frequency pen, cut in/cut out temperatures and product recording temperatures.
· Maintain sanitation of equipment including CIP & hand cleaning.
· Troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties, operate equipment at recommended speeds and communicate mechanical and operational issues as they arise.
· Operate and clean equipment with a sense of urgency to maximize throughput and minimize downtime.
· Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
· Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
· Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma and two years’ experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment related to food, chemical packaging, and/or a similar industry.
· Pasteurizer operation (mixing and blending).
· Working knowledge of HACCP, SQF, or other quality systems.
· Strong technical competence I.E. Proven ability to safely operate production/processing equipment.
· Mechanical aptitude. Dexterity to turn valves, connect pipes, assemble fittings.
· Fluent English (verbal and written communication skills) with the ability to follow and give clear instructions.
· Highly detailed oriented.
· Capability to work independently without constant supervision.
· Working proficiency in MS Word, MS Outlook, and spreadsheet/database (MS Excel). PLC experience an asset.
· Time management skills, multitasking skills, the ability to prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment and the ability to collaborate with others to achieve team goals.
· $19.25 per hour
· Health and Dental (80%)
Location of Work:
· 3911 Mt Lehman Rd, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5W5
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com