Evilnut Creative Technology LTD
Evilnut is striven to create professional, engaging, visually stimulating websites and mobile applications for businesses and entrepreneurs. We fix meticulous attention and detail to every product we deliver, ensuring that we exceed clients’ expectations, and we work with sectors in helping actualize the business ambitions. Our team of specialists has a proven track record of delivering successful projects on time and to your specifications. We provide a full-service web design and development process, taking your business from conception to completion in the most efficient way possible. With a combination of IT support, such as web design, SEO and SEM, and mobile app development, digital marketing is never been easier.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise and manage the operation of the information system development and evaluate the performance of the staff and the daily work content with various departments
• Develop and improve departmental procedures and objectives in accordance with Canadian federal and provincial regulations and policies
• Adjust department budget and expenditure according to current company regulations and market requirements and provide effective solutions
• Actively support the information management team to design, develop, maintain, test and, remove obstacles for company software and applications
• Recruit and train department staff and monitor their working progress
• Explore potential customers and expand opportunities to acquire relevant resources, give ideal guidance and requirements to customers, and formulate specifications, costs and, schedules.
• Ensure collaboration with team members from different departments and clients during assignments
• Develop contingency recovery and backup to ensure the security of systems and assets
• Browse and updates on new technologies and trends to maintain professional and technical knowledge
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in computing science, business administration, commerce, engineering, or related filed is required
• Min 5 years of management experience system architecture, network design, and software engineering
• Distinguished soft skills of organization and leadership in dealing with multiple projects at a time.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a team base
• Strong logic in distilling information from projects and data mining for decision making
• Bilingual communication in English and Chinese is an asset
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org