Fancy Pokket Corporation
Job Title: Deliveryman/woman, bakery (NOC: 7514)
Employer: Fancy Pokket Corporation
Location : 1220 St. George Blvd. Moncton, NB E1E 4K7
Wage: 14/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: contract – full time
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- Secondary high school graduate
- 1 year to less than 2 years as delivery driver or related field.
- Load, unload, organize stacks of finished product.
- Track and record quantities in a transfer bag
- Pick up and/or deliver items off site
- Maintain proper and regular truck maintenance by doing proper pre and post trip inspection.
- Deliver products to customers
- Pick up trays and unload empty trays from truck and place in proper location in the bakery.
- Inform supervisor of any issues/concerns with truck maintenance/functioning.
- Valid driver’s license- Class 5
- Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, manual dexterity, Attention to detail Hand-eye coordination, combination of standing, sitting, walking, Standing for extended periods of times bending, crouching, kneeling, fast paced environment.
- Team player, reliable, punctual, accurate, excellent oral communication, flexibility
Work Location Information:
- Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate.
How to Apply
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com