First Choice Gutters
Job Title: Carpenter:(NOC: 7271)
Employer: First Choice Gutters
Location: Cap-Pele, NB E4N 3B1
Wage: 19/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Term or contract- 1 year / full time
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- No degree, certificate, or diploma
- At least 1 -2 years of work experience as carpenter or related field.
- Installs foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs.
- Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim.
- Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
- Studies specification in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Follows safety rules and regulations and maintaining safe and clean environment.
- Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools or power tools.
- Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowels pins or glue.
- Removes damaged or defective parts of sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Inspects ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Clean up worksite debris.
- Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of times bending, crouching, kneeling, Handling of heavy loads
- Team player, reliable, punctual, accurate
Work Location Information:
- Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate.
How to Apply
- Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org