First Choice Gutters
Job Title: Eavestrough Installer:(NOC: 7441)
Employer: First Choice Gutters
Location: Cap-Pele, NB E4N 3B1
Wage: 19/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Term or contract- 1 year / full time
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- No degree, certificate, or diploma
- At least 1 -2 years of work experience as an eavestrough installer or related field.
- Read blueprints, work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures.
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations.
- Install and repair aluminium eavestroughs throughout the entire building, wherever required using hand and power tools.
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies.
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Able to work at heights, set ladders, scaffolds.
- Clear drains and downsprouts
- Use hand and power tools.
- Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of times bending, crouching, kneeling, Handling of heavy loads
- Team player, reliable, punctual, accurate
Work Location Information:
- Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate.
How to Apply
- Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org