NOC Code: 6711
Province: Newfoundland and Labrador
City: St. John’s
Responsibilities may include:
- Perform prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting, and seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Carry pans, kettles and trays of food to and from workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
- Store food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
- Set up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Perform general cleaning duties; remove trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Distribute supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
- Utilize approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control. Notify cooks if food temperatures are not within acceptable limits.
- Serve customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
- Resolve customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Assure compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
Qualifications and skills:
- Ability to work both independently and in team setting as required.
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written and ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Previous food service experience in healthcare, hotel, restaurant or fast food is considered an asset.
Working and Physical Conditions may include:
- Shift – Part time Sunday to Thursday from 3pm -11pm
Application Details: This is a seasonal position lasting for a period of two weeks
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume to: Job Developer Jason Bartlett Email Address JBartlett@ccrw.org.
DISCLAIMER: CCRW is posting on behalf of an employer or business. This job description is subject to change at any time. CCRW is an organization that assists candidates who self-identify with disability (be it physical, mental, learning, etc.) in their search for employment. To be eligible for services all candidates must self-identify as having or living with a disability. The employer will make all final hiring decisions***
To apply for this job email your details to JBartlett@ccrw.org