G2G Berry Farm Inc.
General Farm Worker required for 0933073 B.C. LTD. O/A G2G Berry Farm Inc. located at 1146-272 Street, Langley, BC, Canada V4W 2P8
Position: General Farm Worker (Permanent/Full Time)
No of Vacancies: 5 Positions
At G2G Berry Farm, our speciality is cultivation and selling blueberries. We are providing fresh fruits that are grown honestly and under proper care. Our main focus is on quality that makes us one of the best farmers’ markets in the area. We have a great collection of fresh fruits and vegetables all available in the heart of Langley, BC.
As a General Farm Worker your job description would be as follows:
- Sort, weigh and pack fruit at the farm
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops.
- Pruning, planting, spraying herbicides and pesticides and operating farm machinery.
- Field work, plowing, planting, weeding, cultivating, harvesting, washing, sorting,
- Detect disease and health problems in crops.
- Load, unload and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce and products for transport
- Clean up racks, trays and growing, producing and packing areas.
Education: No formal education required
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Able to work in fast paced environment, Repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, Good team player, Outdoor work (rain/shine, hot/cold), Move or lift objects up to 9 kg (20 lbs.)
Language Requirements: Basic English. There is no specific language requirement.
Salary: $ 17 hourly for 40 hours
Experience: Not required. Will train
Job Location: 1146-272 Street, Langley, BC Canada V4W 2P8
At G2G Berry Farm, we are committed to fostering a friendly environment where all employees and shareholders feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, communities in which we live in and serve.
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes at email@example.com or mail at 1146-272 Street, Langley, BC Canada V4W 2P8
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org