Company Operating Name: Gaurav Gaurav
Business address: Unit 35 19239 70 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V4N 6S8
Rate of pay: $ 15.20/ hr.
Overtime: 1.5 times normal rate as per provincial regulations.
Benefits Package: 4% vacation pay will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School.
Experience: Previous experience in childcare is an asset but not mandatory.
Number of positions available: 1
NOC Group: Home childcare providers (NOC: 4411)
Job Title: Home childcare provider
Job Location: Unit 35 19239 70 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V4N 6S8
“Optional Accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment”.
- Supervise and care for children in employer’s residence.
- Bathe, dress and feed children.
- Prepare formulas, sterilize bottles and change diapers for infant.
- Plan, prepare and serve meals to children.
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities and rest periods, as instructed by employer.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in home.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene.
- Tend to emotional well-being of children and support their social development.
- Discipline children according to methods requested by parents.
- Read to children and provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings.
- Keep health information regarding children and perform other light housekeeping duties.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
********************* ATTENTION **************************
Please read carefully, send your cover letter and resume. In order not to
waste time, we will be only contacting candidates who’s cover letter and
resume get shortlisted. We will not accept any drop-ins or phone calls,
only resumes submitted via email will be accepted.
All others will not be processed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org