We are also now recruiting for a Recruitment Associate to join the growing Human Resources team at ICBC’s Head Office in North Vancouver. The HR team is leading by example in demonstrating their commitment to workforce inclusion of people with disabilities – and have recently hired two people though BC WiN.
Working closely with Recruitment Specialists and other ICBC partners, Associates are responsible for the administration and tracking of recruiting activities that may include:
· Test administration
· Posting on external recruitment sources
· Co-op coordination and external partnerships
· Participating in external outreach events
· Interview scheduling
· Tracking a variety of Recruitment data
· Supporting other team members as needed
· Conducting external candidate phone interviews
For a link to the full Job Description and position requirements, click here.
To apply by November 12 2021:
Qualified candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply through Employment Specialists via the BC WiN application process by November 12, 2021.
· Include a brief paragraph to highlight strengths/interests in relation to the role, and
· Be sure to include any specific adjustments that would bring out the candidate’s best during the interview and if hired, at work, and
· Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com