Child care provider required to take care of two children: 7 and 4 years old. An easy going, loving and dependable person is required.
Employer’s name: Ingram Family.
Location: Calgary, Alberta. Nearest intersection: 33A St. NW and 5 Ave. NW.
• Supervise and care for the children in employer’s residence
• Prepare meals for the children
• Bathe, dress and feed the children
• Organize and participate in games and activities with children
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Accompany to and from school and activities
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
Experience and qualifications:
• Completion of the equivalent of the Canadian secondary school education (post-secondary education is an asset)
• At least 6 months of caregiver training or at least one year of full-time paid experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation in the past three years
• First Aid Certificate or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate (or willing to take course upon employment)
• Able to speak, write and read English
• Eligible to receive work permit for Canada
Anticipated start date: November, 2021
Terms of employment:
• The job is full-time, 44 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday
• 2 weeks paid holiday, 30 minutes paid meal break
• Relocation cost paid by the employer
• Salary: $3,117.40 / Month
Position open and available to Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, newcomers, and vulnerable youth. Canadian citizens and Permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Advertisement number: 31576
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org