We Need Your Talent!
Position Title: IT Help Desk Coordinator
Number of Positions Available: 1 – 4
Wage or Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Employment Term or Permanent: Contract basis with potential for permanent
Days/hours of work: Full-time/Part-time
Start Date: To be confirmed
This is a contract position, and the job responsibilities are focused on helping the HR manager and recruitment team leaders accomplish IT-related tasks.
A successful candidate possesses problem-resolving skills on technical issues, strong communication skills, and organizational skills.
Strong computer skills are required, as is sensitivity to confidential information.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Compiling materials and maintaining employee database records
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the project team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk Employees through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
Qualifications/Skills/Education/Certifications (Please identify which are “required” and are an “asset”):
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field would be an asset.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Work Environment Description:
Work from home with office supplies provided – Monitor, Computer and phone provided.
For more information on how to apply email Robbie Payne-Inglis at
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org