Jeju Korean BBQ Restaurant (Chung's Place Ltd.)
Hiring a cook
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
– Ability to cook dishes including Korean BBQs and various Korean dishes is an asset.
– Proficient in English is required.
– Duties: Plan, prepare, cook, and complete various Korean dishes; Determine size of food portions; Supervise and train kitchen staff; Oversee kitchen operation; and Clean kitchen and work area.
– 40 hours per week (full-time & permanent position),
– Wage: $14.50 ~ $ 16.50 per hour (depending on experience and skill)
– 6% vacation pay or 15 days of paid vacation per year, free meals and gratuities
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Jeju Korean BBQ Restaurant (Chung’s Place Ltd.)
: 1527 Idylwyld Dr. N, Saskatoon, SK, S7L 1A9
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org