Kohse Private Household
Job Title: Personal Care Provider (NOC: 4412)
Employer: Kohse Private Household
Location: Vancouver, BC V5V 3N1
Salary: $22/hr for 33 hrs per week
Vacancy: 1 vacancy
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Term or contract/ full time
Start Date: as soon as possible
- minimum: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent related experience
- Caregiver certificate or any related health care education is an asset.
- At least 1 year of work experience taking care of the elderly or any related work experience.
Recipient of care:
- Elderly woman
- Provide personal care
- Assist client with bathing and maintaining personal hygiene
- Provide companionship
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assist in feeding or feed, meal planning
- Administer bedside care
- Provide a safety environment to the client
- Provide reminders for medication or administer it if needed
- Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Physically demanding, Overtime maybe required
Work Location Information
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- We are looking for someone who takes initiative, is organized, flexible, reliable, client focused and a team player.
- We need someone with excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Employer’s home
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate
- Caregiver certificate or any related health certificate is an asset.
How to Apply
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com