Konz Pizza, located at 107 Confederation Drive, Suite 21, Saskatchewan, SK S7L 5C3. , is looking for 3 cooks who are passionate about the Food Service industry. The Cooks will report to the Restaurant Manager. We are offering $ 14.50/hr for 40 hrs/wk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cut, slice, chop, dice, and shred vegetables and meats.
• Ensure that meals are prepared promptly following Konz Pizza recipes, assembly manuals, and charts.
• Ensure that our delivered food meets Konz Pizza specifications.
• Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate the number of staff and food amounts required.
• Clean and organize the kitchen at all times. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during each shift.
• Assure the proper care and maintenance of all the kitchen equipment; identify equipment that is not in good repair and notify the restaurant manager.
• Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
•Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
• Other duties as required.
Skills Required and Experience:
• Completion of secondary school and completion of a college or other program in cooking or a minimum of 1 year of commercial cooking experience is required.
• Passion for the kitchen and for producing great food every day.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate in English.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
• A positive and team-oriented attitude.
• You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
Please email your resume detailing your education and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com