Website Mediterranean (1996) Ltd.
The Med Restaurant has been serving customers since 1971 and is Saint John’s premier Greek restaurant with traditional and modern dishes.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and committed professional chef with experience in Greek culinary cooking.
Ideal candidates will have a positive and outgoing attitude with an ability to speak confidently about our restaurant and food. In addition, you are a dedicated hospitality professional that takes pride in your work and is a team player.
The cook’s primary responsibility is to prepare and cook in our kitchen under the specifications and guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction. This is achieved by:
· Being able to read and follow recipes and directions outlined by a chef.
· Understanding and following proper food safety policies.
· Being punctual and pay attention to detail.
· Work in a fast-paced and stressful environment without losing composure.
· Have the ability to stand while working for long periods of time.
· Maintain a positive and professional attitude with coworkers.
· Must have at least 2 years of experience in cooking traditional Greek dishes and an understanding of Greek cooking methods.
· Experience in a high volume restaurant.
· Maintain high quality standards, clean work habits with a great attention to detail.
· Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
Candidates can send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com