Menyakouji Enterprises Inc.
The Ramen Butcher is a part of the parent company, Menya Kouji Group. The Menya Kouji Group is proud to continually introduce a different style of ramen that in Japan to the rest of the world. At The Ramen Butcher, we bring the most current and popular tonkotsu ramen flavours directly from Japan.
We are looking for a permanent and full-time cook to join at The Ramen Butcher.
· Cook broth with special house recipe
· Prepare and cook individual ramen noodles and other Japanese side dishes
· Control inventory and ingredients freshness
· Handle daily food quality control
· Train kitchen helpers or new cooks
· Communicate with other cooks and servers to operate the business smoothly
· Opening and closing duties
· Completion of Secondary School is required
· Minimum two years of work experience as a cook
· Able to work under pressure in a fast paced work environment
· Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, and communication skills to work well as a team
· Wage: $19.00 / hour
· Hour: 40.00 hrs/ week
· Permanent and Full time position
Work Location: Ramen Butcher
223 E Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Z6
Please send a resume to email@example.com
Or mail to Menya Kouji Enterprises Inc. Ramen Butcher
Unit 28- 8980 Fraser wood Court, Burnaby, BC, V5J 5H7
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org