Monte Cristo Bakery
Employers Name: Monte Cristo Bakery
Business and Work Location: 7763 Progress Way, Delta, British Columbia V4G 1A3
Number of Vacancies:1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Year around
Wage: $15.50 per hour for 35 hours per week
• Prepare dough for pies, bread, croissants, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes.
• Bake mixed doughs and batters
• Apply glazing and sugar decorations.
• Use ovens, and other machinery to bake items.
• Determine the type and quantity of food items by drawing production schedules.
• Keep a record of inventory and production levels
• Prepare production sheets and maintain fresh checks on products.
• Ensure each item meets food safety and quality standards
• Follow all safety measures and work responsibly in the kitchen
• Perform baking activities in a hygienic manner
• Keep the kitchen area neat and clean.
• Fluent in English
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Completion of a college or other program for bakers or a minimum of 2 commercial baking experience is required.
• On-the-job training will be provided to those who have completed a college certificate or diploma in baking.
• Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products
• Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfil orders, and create amazing baked goods.
• Ability to work in a hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
• Willingness to work weekends, early morning or late evening shifts
Contact Information: Interested applicants can email their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to everyone who applies however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com