Website Nuba Restaurant Group Inc.
Company’s Business Name: Nuba Restaurant Group Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent, 35-40 hours per week
Terms: Work during evenings and weekends
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Salary: $ 20.00/hourly
Business Address: 1009-207 Hastings St. West, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1H7
Job Address: 3116 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2G9
We are looking to hire a professional Shift Manager to fill the permanent full-time position (35-40 hours per week) in Nuba’s team at 3116 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2G9. Successful candidates must have prior experience working in a fast-paced environment. Prior knowledge of Middle Eastern cuisine is beneficial.
We truly enjoy sharing our passion for food, cooking, and exceptional service. We encourage all those looking to develop and be a part of a responsible and professional culinary environment to apply.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Estimate ingredients and supplies required for production
· Supervise, coordinate and schedule the staff and the work
· Maintain Nuba guest service standards including friendly guest service, speed of service, quality and consistency of food products, and cleanliness of the restaurant
· Supervise and prepare order summaries according to the brand standards and custom orders
· Build their team through the strong application of Nuba policies and procedures
· Develop new and improve existing methods to meet production and demand schedules
· Maintain records of stock, wastages, repairs, sales
· Effectively coordinate, manage, facilitate and assist in training staff
· Implement all Nuba guest experience initiatives in the restaurant, assist in resolving and addressing complaints, manage customer service through the phone and email
· Maintain and enforce food safety standards, procedures, and processes
· Assist in the budget development of specific product costing and pricing to differing levels
· Assist in the selection of service staff
· May assist in planning daily/monthly specials, menus for special events and activities
· Secondary school diploma
· Minimum two years of experience in the food and beverage industry
· Skill to supervise a team of at least 3-4 people
· Ambitious, proactive nature and positive attitude, flexible
· Sufficient English language communication skills, great interpersonal skills
· Strong team worker, ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Please forward your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com