P.K. Metal Works
- Company operating name: P.K. Metal Works
- Company business address: 19469-92nd Avenue. Surrey, B.C. V4N 4G6
- Title of the position: Construction Helper (NOC 7611)
· Job duties:
o Operating a forklift and training will be provided.
o Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
o Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities.
o Exterior yard work including cleanliness and organizing.
o Assist in Shop safety, cleanliness, and waste disposal.
o Lifting heavy items and must be able to lift 55lbs unassisted.
o Unloading and loading of courier trucks and Customer vehicle
o Customer service as required.
o Run Band saw and Cold cut saw.
o Perform Punching and mag drill work.
o Perform other activities, such as cleaning and organizing the shop.
· Terms of employment: Permanent and full time
· The language of work: English
· Wage: CAD $21 per hour for 40 hours per week
· Benefits package being offered: Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Extended Health, Dental, and we will match your RRSP contribution.
- Location or locations of work: Surrey, B.C.
· Contact information to apply for the job: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-882-8699
· Skills requirements:
o Must have a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
o Must be able to work in inclement weather as required.
o Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
o Have excellent communication & organization skills.
o Problem solving and decision making.
o Attention to detail.
o Job task planning, organizing and time management.
· Required education: Completion of secondary school is preferred but not required.
· Required work experience: 1 year experience will be an asset. On the Job training will be provided
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com