Palmaster’s Tile & Stone Ltd.
Palmaster’s Tile & Stone Ltd. located at 603-1515 Broadway St Port Coquitlam BC V3C 6M2 is looking to fill 3 permanent full-time positions for Tilesetters to work across the Lower Mainland.
The qualified Tilesetters will perform the following duties:
• Prepare estimates of time and material to complete a project.
• Prepare, measure, and mark the surface to be covered.
• Mix, apply, and spread mortar, cement, and other adhesives using a hand trowel.
• Set tiles according to pre-determined pattern and apply pressure to assure that the complete tile surface is in contact with the adhesive.
• Use level, straightedges, and squares to align tiles
• Measure and cut tiles to fit into corners and other obstacles.
• Fill and remove excess grout from joints.
• Cut, lay, and polish granite and marble in floors and walls.
• Remove and replace damaged tiles
• Other related duties as required.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
• Completion of Secondary School.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a tilesetter,
• Ability to perform basic math calculations.
• Ability to work long hours.
• Some weekends and evenings might be required.
· We are offering relocation assistance to the right candidate, and
· Skill development/improvement opportunities
Wages offered: $28.00/hour
Please send your resume to email@example.com detailing your work experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org