Website Pathway to Canada Immigration
Employer: Pathway to Canada Immigration
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (30 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: 1241
Benefits: Group insurance benefits include dental, vision care, and medical benefits.
Job Location (s):
#330 – 1620 Dickson Avenue, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 9Y2
Pathway to Canada Immigration is a licensed immigration firm providing a wide range of personalized immigration consulting and representation services for all visa types and immigration categories.
Pathway to Canada Immigration is looking for two Administrative Assistants who can efficiently assist in the daily operations of our business.
Main Duties include:
– Order office supplies and maintain inventory
– Answer electronic inquiries
– Schedule and confirm appointments
– Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
– Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
– Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
– Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
– Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
– Ensure smooth operation of office equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
– Draft, assemble, and submit applications to relevant government agencies
– Provide information and regular updates to clients
– Maintain communication with clients via emails and phone calls
– Submit, monitor, track and report on all filed applications
– Coordinate and execute requests as instructed by immigration consultant and senior staff
– Minimum 1-2 years of administrative experience is required
– Completion of a post-secondary school program
– Skills required include ability to multitask, reliability, client focus and organization.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
-We would like to thank everyone for applying, however, due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.
-We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org