We Need Your Talent!
Position Title: Payroll Clerk
Number of Positions Available: 1 – 4
Wage or Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Employment Term or Permanent: Contract basis with potential for permanent
Days/hours of work: Full-time/Part-time
Start Date: To be confirmed
A successful candidate possesses problem-resolving skills on technical issues, strong communication skills, and organizational skills.
You will be coordinating with other departments and colleagues ensuring timecards are accurate and payments are made on time.
Strong computer skills are required, as is sensitivity to confidential information.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Compiling materials and maintaining employee database records
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the project team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions.
- 100% matching of electronic time sheets to a customized system. This is a repetitive task.
- Watching for discrepancies
- Investigating why the discrepancies occurred – ie: technical issues, not working the shift, etc.
- Documenting if the employee did not work the full shift
- Approving the time in the system
- Managing the command center and responding to any requests within two hours.
- Alerting a senior team member if time sheets are complicated and not able to be validated.
- Sending out a report each day of the employees that are not adhering to their schedule.
** This position requires you to work on Saturday and Sunday***
Qualifications/Skills/Education/Certifications (Please identify which are “required” and are an “asset”):
- Knowledge of labour standards in both the USA and Canada would be an asset.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
- Attention to detail
- Comfort with technology – customized systems
Work Environment Description:
Work from home with office supplies provided – Monitor, Computer and phone provided.
For more information on how to apply email Robbie Payne-Inglis at
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org