Peace River Bible Institute
· Company operating name: Peace River Bible Institute
· Company business address: 9601-100th Street, P.O. Box 99, Sexsmith, AB, T0H 3C0
· Title of the position: Maintenance Worker (NOC 6733)
· Job duties:
o Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
o Cut grass and tend grounds and plants
o Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
o Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
o May move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
o May supervise other workers
· Terms of employment: Permanent and full time
· The language of work: English
· Wage: CAD $19/hour for 40 hours per week
· Benefits package being offered: Manulife Flex Plan 2, includes dental coverage, paramedical coverage, vision coverage, and prescription drug coverage.
· Location or locations of work: 9601-100th Street, P.O. Box 99, Sexsmith, AB, T0H 3C0
· Contact information to apply for the job: email@example.com
· Skills requirements:
o Using snow blowers, lawn mowers and skid steer to clean the snow, cut grass, and maintain other sections of the property.
o A basic knowledge of heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems.
o Able to stand for long periods of time.
o Able to work in extreme hot/cold temperatures.
o Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
· Required education:
o Completion of secondary school is preferred but not required.
o Bible college training is preferred but not required.
· Required work experience:
o 2 years work experience as a maintenance worker.
Preference will be given to candidates with maintenance experience in a Christian camp, college or church setting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org