Pioneer Estate Winery
Job Title: Winemaker-food and beverage processing (NOC: 9461)
Employer: Pioneer Estate Winery
Location: 131 Mill Rd. Moncton, NB E1A 6R1
Wage: 15.05/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: full time- contract
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- Completion of secondary education
- At least 2-3 years of work experience as a winemaker or related field.
- Overseas the entire production process of creating wine.
- Coordinate pick dates with vineyard manager and general manager
- Coordinate harvest day operations in the winery.
- Conduct all stages of wine production including fermentations and filtrations.
- Create blends for and coordinate tasting trials.
- Coordinate bottling and labelling of wines.
- Order and maintain inventory supplies related to wine making.
- Keep a safe, clean and organized production area.
- Remain up-to-date on all compliance issues related to wine making.
- Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, manual dexterity, Attention to detail Hand-eye coordination, combination of standing, sitting, walking, Standing for extended periods of times bending, crouching, kneeling, fast paced environment.
- Team player, reliable, punctual, accurate, excellent oral communication, flexibility
Work Location Information:
- Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate.
How to Apply
- Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org