Job Title: Pizza Cook (NOC: 6322)
Employer: Pizza Art
Location: 7239 Kingsway Burnaby BC V5E 1G5
Wage: 16/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Full time-Contract
Start Date: as soon as possible
- Minimum: completion of secondary high school
- 2 years to less than 3 years of work experience as pizza maker/cook or on any related field.
- Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders
- Mixing ingredients, molding the dough, applying sauce and toppings, and preparing other foods such as stuffed bread or rolls
- Bake a wide variety of pizza dough, including thin crust, thick crust and cheese – stuffed
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms) Cut, slice and grill meats like chicken, ham and beef
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Hire and train kitchen staff.
- Team player, reliable, punctual, accurate, flexibility, excellent oral communication, dependability, organized, client focus
How to Apply
- Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org