– Location: TORONTO
– Position: Nanny
– Employment Groups: Indigenous Persons
– Terms of Employment: Full time, permanent position
– Wage: $15/hr, 40 /hrs/week, (Monday to Friday)
– Education: Secondary High School Diploma Certificate
– ONE-year Experience is required or must have at least six months’ training program in child care or a related field
– Language of Work: English
I need a full-time Nanny that can assist us in looking after the well-being of our children ages 8 and 11 years old. This is to provide full-time care and supervision. Help and assist during the day and after school. Cook and prepare meals such as breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Assume full responsibility during my absence and tend to his emotional well-being. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
Housekeeping follows when time permits such as laundry, dishes, bathroom cleaning, folding clothes, and tidying the house. This is for a live-out position.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.” Please email resume attn. to Karen or fax 416.981.8704
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org