Date: Aug 20, 2021
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
About Our New Grad Leadership Development Program:
We have a long history of investing in the next generation and we’re committed to making Rogers the top destination for young people to start and grow their careers in Canada. In 2020, we were named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for the 10th time, and in 2021 we were named one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Companies to work for in Canada.
Our New Grad Leadership Development Program gives new graduates the opportunity to be involved in meaningful projects, contribute real work, develop key skills and learn from a diverse group of leaders. We’re a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic team that’s driven to solve problems and make an impact, and we believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and building an inclusive future for everyone.
We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for all Canadians, we believe it starts with new grads from coast-to-coast-to-coast. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities – let’s make your possible.
About Rogers for Business:
Rogers for Business is committed to delivering high quality products and services to our customer across Canada. Our solutions help business owners reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve customer service, productivity and collaboration in their workplaces. Our products and marketing ensure that customers are aware of how the available solutions and ever-improving technologies can work for their business.
12-month program that includes multiple rotational plans based on your functional role
Permanent placement after rotational program ends
We can’t wait to meet you and talk about where you will make immediate contributions to our organization! Successful candidates may work in one of these teams:
- Marketing: Develop digital marketing programs to promote Rogers for Business products and services to drive new customer leads from our website and digital channels.
- Possible roles: Digital Marketing Specialist, Social Media Analyst, Website Coordinator
- Sales: Define and optimize new approaches for new Business services and partner with our marketing, product, and operations teams to continue to build rapport with new and existing customers
- Possible roles: Sales Coordinator, Junior Product Manager, Reporting Analyst, Business Analyst, Junior Solution Architect
- Customer Service Operations: Work within Technical Support project teams related to customer initiatives and service implementations between Rogers and our Business Customers
- Possible roles: Customer Care Advisor, Technical Services Analyst, Change Management
- Entering your final year of your Bachelor’s Degree program or completed your Bachelor’s Degree between 2021 – 2022 in Business Administration, Economics, Journalism, or Management Engineering, Technology or equivalent. Must be graduated by program start date in May 2022
- For our Montreal opportunities, exceptionally bilingual in French and English is required
- For our Customer Service Operations: An understanding of the following technologies and protocols – WAN/LAN, Fiber Technology, TCP/IP, SONET, OSPF, BGP
- Strong analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Customer service, sales and sales process, communications and project management skills considered an asset
- Technical: Business process management, process engineering and technical engineering skills
What you can expect in return:
- A team that wins together!
- Paired with a mentor and a coach
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Job rotation
- Continuous growth and learning through personal and professional workshops as part of the New Grad program
- Hybrid work-from-home model when it is safe to do so
- A competitive salary and benefits that includes access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, 50% off Rogers services and a variety of other perks
- A team that deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Job Segment: Engineer, Social Media, Product Manager, Business Analyst, Process Engineer, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Technology
Other Location(s): Toronto, ON, CA Ottawa, ON, CA Montreal, QC, CA
To apply for this job email your details to Kristen.Nieuwhof@rci.rogers.com