Website Sapphire Security
Company operating name: Sapphire Security
Company business address: 14978 111 A Ave, Surrey, BC V3R4Z1
Title of the position: Security Guard Supervisor (NOC 6316)
· Observes and reports activities, incidents at an assigned client site, providing security and safety of client’s property, its assets, and personnel.
· Must be able to complete required paperwork to complete reports.
· Supervise day to day operations of a 4-5 guard team.
· Responsible for submitting weekly timesheet for security team.
· Liaison with onsite client and CSM management.
· Train all new staff in site procedures.
· Interview potential candidates.
· Operate and maintain company vehicle to perform patrols, inspections, and/or incident response.
· Inspect buildings, grounds, security device, monitor.
· Observes and reports incidents and/or suspicious activity to Client Representative and CSM Operations Manager.
· Enforce Client Policy and Regulations, and any other duties prescribed by the Client or CSM Management.
· Effectively follow and give directions.
Terms of employment: Permanent and full time
The language of work: English
Wage: $22 per hour (30 hours per week)
Benefits package being offered: None
Location or locations of work: Greater Vancouver Area
Contact information to apply for the job: firstname.lastname@example.org
· 1-2 years supervisory experience
· 3-4 years of experience as a security guard
· Valid Security Guard License
· CSA approved steel toe boots
· Ability to supervise 20 people or more
· Flexible to work rotating shifts, weekends, days, evenings, and holidays
· Ability to stand for long periods of a time and conduct moderate lifting
· Be punctual, presentable, and conduct oneself in a professional manner
· Completion of secondary school is preferred but not required
· Smart Serve certificate is preferred but not required
· Certifications in conflict resolution, sharps, tactical communication and de-escalation are preferred but not required
Required work experience: 3 Years of experience
To apply for this job please visit sapphiresecurity.net.