Sayvee Creative Inc.
Search Engine Optimization Data Entry Clerk
Employer: Sayvee Creative Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (30 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of secondary school
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 1422
1447 Ellis Street Kelowna, BC V1Y 2A3
Sayvee, formerly Moving Pixel Productions, began in 1999. Over the years, we’ve continued to grow in order to integrate with the evolution of digital marketing and services. Our difference is that when we say integrated marketing strategies, we mean integrated.
Our team is comprised of in-house marketers who specialize in areas of project management, graphic design, copywriting, programming, search engine optimization, search engine marketing (Google AdWords), and social media management. We exist to take the confusion out of brand identity and digital marketing strategy.
Sayvee Creative Inc. is looking for a data entry clerk who can efficiently assist in the daily operations of our business.
Main Duties include:
– Receive and register Search Engine Optimization fields, records and other documents for data capture;
– Input Search Engine Optimization data into computerized databases, spreadsheets and other templates;
– Import and/or export data between different kinds of software;
– Verify accuracy and completeness of data;
– Identify, label and organize electronic storage media and fields; and
– Maintain electronic storage records.
– Completion of secondary school is required
– At least 1 year of experience is required
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
-We would like to thank everyone for applying, however, due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.
-We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com