Salary: $19.50 Hourly Rate based 20 to 40 hours per week.
Company Name: CCRW
Company Website: https://www.ccrw.org/
Who is CCRW:
Creative. Innovative. Inclusive. Our team of motivated professionals are paving the way to a fully inclusive nation because we believe that disability should never stand in the way of ambition.
We drive solutions-focused approaches from coast to coast, delivering hands-on programming in local communities and fostering inclusive business partnerships. As leaders influencing policy change from across Canada to the U.N., CCRW employees enjoy diversity and flexibility in their roles. Our welcoming culture recognizes the passion and optimism of our teams, and we know that a healthy work-life balance is key to personal and professional growth.
Join us as we continue to deliver service excellence across Canada.
Responsible for maintaining various databases by entering new and updated client, job seeker and account information for our programs within various site locations. A successful short-term project assistant will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date, and usable information in CCRW’s systems.
The main accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Prepare data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, executing entry priorities with tact and discretion.
- Processes participant and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the site team.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files as directed.
- Accurately transcribes confidential and personal information data from soft copy to entry into Salesforce.
- Ensures databases and data management systems are updated and maintained accurately.
- Coordinate and process training applications for externally funded employment-focused training liaising with external vendors as required.
- Support and execute all identified research-based data collection and data entry activities.
- Reviews and enters payroll documentation for submission into Salesforce database with reliable accuracy.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Leadership Team
Who are you:
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, administrative professional with strong customer service skills. You can accurately and reliably maintain data from a variety of sources while working independently and in a team environment.
Requirements to be considered for this job:
- Minimum 1-year experience in administrative role
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in Customer Service Role
- Completion of secondary school required
- Expertise with MSOffice Suite, and Salesforce systems
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Accurate data entry and data management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong adherence to tact, diplomacy, and privacy standards.
- Knowledge of payroll documentation preferred
Closing Date: September 26, 2021
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter, current and resume to:
Please quote Job # 33.21
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Additional skill testing may be included as part of the recruitment process.
CCRW embraces and celebrates our country’s unique multicultural heritage and diversity. CCRW is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a culture of inclusiveness and diversity reflecting our diverse stakeholders, staff and community alike. We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices. Should you require accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com