Website SickKids Foundation
WE’RE NOT LOOKING FOR ORDINARY. WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU.
At SickKids Foundation, we do the extraordinary everyday.
That’s because we have a direct stake in the lives of children. Our job is funding the fight at SickKids; our mission is to make every kid a healthy kid, here and around the world. We are an organization devoted to the greater good, so we don’t settle for less. If you are far from ordinary, join us.
SICKKIDS FOUNDATION IS ON THE HUNT FOR AN EXTRODINARY CLERK, CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS
SickKids Foundation leads the fight for The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), one of the world’s foremost paediatric health-care institutions. Founded in 1972, SickKids Foundation is the largest charitable funder of child health research, learning and care in Canada. As a national charity, SickKids Foundation also invests in national and international initiatives to benefit children in Canada and around the world. Philanthropy is a critical source of funding for SickKids.
SickKids Foundation is committed to creating an inclusive culture where expressing your authentic self is celebrated. This includes embedding diversity and inclusion in our policies, practices, and behaviours, to build skills, knowledge and awareness of diversity and inclusion across the Foundation and with our external partners. The Foundation is committed to fostering a safe, accessible, and positive working environment.
For further information on SickKids Foundation’s commitment to Diversity & Inclusion click here to read our Diversity & Inclusion Policy and Commitment statement.
Thanks to our donors, in the fiscal year that ended March 31, 2021, SickKids Foundation raised
$170 million in child health research, learning and care. We’re winning, because every day we continue to fight, and we’re committed to attracting to our team other passionate individuals who will contribute to our goal of making every kid a healthy kid. It is within this context that SickKids Foundation welcomes applications for the role of Clerk, Corporate Partnerships.
POSITION STATUS: Permanent Full- time
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
The Clerk, Corporate Partnerships provides outstanding attention to detail to code and manage fund disbursements files for the Corporate Partnerships business unit (inclusive of Cause Marketing).
This position is responsible for supporting the ongoing data integrity of corporate partnerships records in KYDS and provide administrative support
· Manage and organize fund disbursement files and donation processing from platform partners (eg. United Way, Benevity, CCHF, PPGF, CAF etc.);
· Organize and code data files for Gift Administration processing;
· Enter and load new KYDS records, plans and opportunities as necessary for pipeline management;
· Update and maintain accurate data within the donor database (KYDs) with adherence to all relevant policies, procedures and standards;
· Search the donor database for existing records and create new records;
· Verify potential duplicate constituent records and merges them, and manually transfers entries that are not accommodated by the record merge functions;
· Utilize querying tools and extract standard reports to verify and correct information;
· Support our donor database project (KYDS Unleashed) with corporate records clean up with direction from our Business Intelligence and Information Technology team (BllT};
· Responsible for administrative tasks which include requesting Tax Receipts, producing Invoices, electronic pledge reminders, etc.
While we know that for any job posting no one candidate will possess the qualifications being sought in equal measure, below is an outline of the qualifications we believe are important for a candidate to bring to the position or for the successful candidate to develop while in the role:
· 1+ year(s) experience in office administration with database entry:
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills. especially Excel and Outlook:
· Must be organized, detail-oriented and have an aptitude for numbers;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written):
· Ability to constantly reprioritize work in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment:
· Able to work independently and in a team environment;
· Blackbaud Enterprise CRM or KYDS experience an asset.
We’re looking for a passionate individual who is interested in moving the dial and making a difference. We are an environment that looks to attract hardworking and committed people, people who are looking to challenge themselves and grow with a globally- recognized brand that continues to change the world. If this describes you, consider joining our team. We look forward to reviewing your application.
TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
SALARY RANGE: $36,185- $53,011
To help you lead in the fight for kid’s health and to support your health, wellness, and career growth, in addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefit package (includes a flex benefit plan), tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements, pension plan, and birth parent/parental top up – to name a few!
HOURS: 35-hour workweek, flexible work options available
DATE POSTED: September 7, 2021
AVAILABLE TO: Internal and External Candidates
DEADLINE: September 21, 2021
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
Please apply on-line by visiting our website: www.sickkidsfoundation.com
SickKids Foundation is committed to its people and the talents, capabilities, and perspectives they bring to our mission. We live that commitment by being open and accessible to all, by valuing and respecting every individual, and by equally supporting every employee. As an organization proud to have joined the BlackNorth Initiative’s CEO pledge, we uphold our commitment by inviting and encouraging individuals from diverse lived experiences from Black, Indigenous, communities of colour, people with disabilities, sexual orientation and all candidates who may contribute to the further diversification of the Foundation’s community.
Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact the Human Resources Department at: HR@sickkidsfoundation.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com